What data do we store?
The information you leave in our contact form or the customer information you enter when placing an order.
How long do we keep this data?
We only keep the data that we really need for the proper functioning of our company and our website.
Contact details that you leave behind (e.g. when requesting a quote) will not be kept longer than necessary.
You can submit a request, completely free of charge, to delete your data or to stop using it for direct marketing.
How do we protect your personal data?
We will take the necessary administrative, technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the specific risks we have identified. We protect your personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed: SSL for data transport.
We also try to ensure that we keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. We therefore kindly request you to inform us of any changes to your personal data (such as a change in your contact details).
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
You have the right:
- to information and access to your data;
- on improving personal data;
- to erasure of your personal data (right to be forgotten);
- on restriction of processing;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- to obtain your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable form, and to transfer that personal data to another responsible person.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission about the processing of your personal data by us.